Have you ever been overcome with the desire to bake? It happens more often than I would like, especially since I can’t eat many of the yummy items I love to bake! Cherry pie is my all time favorite dessert, it is what I have for my birthday almost every year. So I decided to make mini cherry tartlets so that I could eat my pie and not have it attach to my hips. Each of these little babies have under 100 calories! AND they are super quick and easy to make, great for when you have unexpected company or a last minute PTA bake sale.
- Assemble your supplies: cupcake pan, cupcake liners, 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, and 1 small can Comstock Cherry Pie filling. Preheat oven to 375.
- Fill the cupcake pan with the liners and cut each crescent roll in half (50 cal).
- Stretching the dough out slightly line the cupcake liners with the dough creating a pocket for the filling.
- Spoon 1 Tb. of Comstock cherry pie filling (~45 cal) into the cups. This makes 12 even tartlets.
- Pop in the oven for 11 minutes.
Once these little guys have cooled slightly, pop them on to a plate and enjoy your under 100 calorie snack!
Thanks Y’all! Don’t forget, sharing is caring!